Friday, April 3, 2009

All in the family

Our family has caught the blogging bug. No one warned me it was contagious!

My mum's blog, White Dove, is only a couple of weeks old and gorgeous.
She added a live feed gadget to it last night.
She knew I was dropping in to check out what she's been up to .... but the live traffic feed shows people are dropping in from all round the world.
Mexico, Guatamala, Brazil, Argentina, New York, Colorado ..
She's in shock ....
and so is my Dad!!!!! (A little bit jealous??)

And today, with Eliza home sick and me blogging away, she decided she'd like her own blog too.
So Pink Pink Polkadot was born.

Please drop in and say hello.

What's the saying?
The family who blogs together ... ends up fighting over the laptop !
Hmmmm .... stay tuned.

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

You'll either be fighting over the laptop or trying to work out who used all of the gigabytes for the month when your internet slows down to dial up speed!

bbbbb said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad you like the shoes! I recently purchased them and they are just a little too big, so sad :( haha, I'm following your blog now and maybe you could follow mine!

-Megan