Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh baby baby

Back home from my friend Caroline's baby shower.
Simply gorgeous.
Her clever sister- in- law Michelle was the charming host and she completely excelled in creating the perfect afternoon to celebrate the impending arrival of a new little person. We don't know if he's a he or if she's a she ... so Michelle themed the afternoon with red and white spots.
We sipped bubbles, nibbled on tiny treats and played party games.

A really special afternoon.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

White Dove said...

Looks to have been a very special day. Hope it all goes well for Caroline....looking forward to hearing her exciting news.....

Unknown said...

Oh it looks lovely. And what good taste to choose polka dots :p
I wish I had a sister in law like that.

Booklinks said...

This looks like a perfect baby show!
Thanks for visiting me
Happy spring! from an autumnal Netherlands,
Suzanne

Cathie said...

looks wonderful!
I love the look of afternoon teas & showers.