Sunday, August 15, 2010

Everyone say 'Awwwwwww ...'

My friend Caroline is having a baby
and today is her baby shower.
We're off to her mum's house for a special afternoon tea and I'm sure I'll have a glass of bubbles as well.

Caroline is one of the most creative people I know.
She is totally awesome and I know she loves some
crafty goodness so I've been racking my brain what to make for the baby shower.
After spending nearly a week in bed with a bad back (I'm sounding so old aren't I), time was against me .... eek!

What to do ?
What to do?

So last night, in between cooking dinner, doing the washing and updating facebook, I found a brilliant idea (Thanks Martha!)



Can you guess what I'm making?


A gift card ...


Isn't it the sweetest thing?
Perfect for a precious new arrival.

The template for the nappy makes it all so easy peasy.
I stamped the message, but of course you don't have to ....
Take the idea and make it yours.
Hope you're having a lovely Sunday! I'm looking forward to that glass of bubbles and a tiny cupcake (maybe two).

Posted by Picasa

No comments: