Sunday, February 22, 2009

Say gidday

I got a real thrill today when I logged on and found a comment on my blog!

Thanks Tinnie Girl for popping by and saying gidday.

I often go visiting other blogs and only very recently have been - well - brave enough/bold enough to leave a comment. My favourite blogs are crafty ones and I'm in awe of how productive and creative these crafty ladies are.

Tinnie girl commented on how much she loved the food on my blog. There's certainly been more food than craft lately. My fingers are itching to get into a new project or at least finish off the ones I've got ... but it's been a strange 12 months.

For the last year we've been renting a little house while our family home is renovated. (Check out the progress on my other blog The House That Ben Built) ... and a lot of my craft bibs and bobs are packed away in storage. Opening those boxes is going to be like Christmas.

I'm so looking forward to meeting lots of crafty types and making new friends at Brown Owls this week. There are heaps of people going and from the looks of it, a lot of newbies like me.
See you on Tuesday! I'll be brave and say gidday.

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Have fun Tuesday night. I can't make it this week but there'll be lots of lovely people to talk to.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I'll look forward to seeing lots of crafty goodness soon then. It will be fun to unpack it all and play and dream and plan.

I'm also a brown owl but couldn't make it the other night.