Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's a wrap!

The wrap vest is a wrap!
It's done.
It's over.
And the best part is I'm wearing my work.

The wool is quite chunky and as I stood in the shadows of the netball court this morning in barely 4 degrees, I was very glad it's so warm.

Thanks to Michelle from twoandsix for sharing her pattern and inspiring me to create something beyond a scarf!
Well done me and apologies to the family for the huff and puff when I thought I'd totally messed it up! Still, the wine and the chocolate was excellent compensation.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kate said...

Hooray!
It looks fabulous. Enjoy wearing it.

Melbourne Girl said...

Ohhhh, well done! Looks great and I love the colour!!
Lesley

White Dove said...

So glad it's finished....all the angst is over....well done x

Michelle said...

oh, it's so gorgeous! Congrats xx