Monday, June 14, 2010

The weekend essentials

We packed the car and headed down to the beach for the long weekend.
'Let's just take the essentials,' I said.
And it was easy.


  • Crock pot
  • Coffee pot
  • Chocolate
  • Cheese
  • Crochet
  • And .... our cat!
A trip to Spotlight on the way meant I had a little project to work on in front of the fire.
I was inspired by Michelle and her pattern at twoandsix.












She's devised a simple pattern and generously posted it on her blog. I made a decent start on the weekend. I didn't take my camera so haven't got any pictures, but I'll rectify that this week. Come back soon and see my progress.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I love all your weekend essentials. Where would we be without coffee and crochet? I've made a start on the wrap too...double, double, double, double...

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I love your weekend essential list. Mine would look about the same too.