Monday, June 14, 2010

The swap is complete

The wonderful apron swap organised by Sarah at Red Gingham is complete.
My apron for Jenny at Winnibriggs House has finally arrived in the UK, and I'm completely relieved because she loves it!
Jenny told me she was a shabby chic Cath Kidston loving gal, so I tried to sew something she'd be happy to wear.













The fabric is a pathwork of pretty florals, spots and stripes.
I teamed it with some soft pink tape for the ties.
And made some yo-yos to add a little detail.













I am really delighted with how it came together.














And even more delighted because Jenny really loves it.
Check out her blog and see her wearing her apron outside her gorgeous summer house.

Ahhhhh .... all's well with the world.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: