Monday, April 19, 2010

You've got mail

" Mummy .... some special mail has arrived for you!"
I got the phone call at work this afternoon. Little Miss Pink was so excited she just had to call.
"It's your pincushion. It's arrived."

How do you know it's my pin cushion?

"I opened it!"

I love getting mail and I love parcels even more. So does my daughter. Obviously.

My pin cushion has indeed arrived - part of the pin cushion swap, organised by Kate at Fox's Lane. It was too dark and too late to photograph, it but it's a gorgeous heart shape, which I love. I'll post some pics as soon as I can.

In the meantime, my pin cushion has found a new home at 2 Pink Possum Lane where I'm sure it will be well loved.

4 comments:

Tania said...

I love packages so much, I think I would have asked my kiddlywink to repackage in no less than seven layers, tied with string and a postage stamp to boot!

CurlyPops said...

My nephews came home from school and found my package on the doorstep. They were sooo excited!

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Oh how exciting! Can't wait to see what it looks like. Could you please email me with your details for the apron swap. I'm sure I don't have them.

White Dove said...

Can't wait to see the pincushion you were sent....it's all very exciting