Saturday, September 15, 2007

To do, to do, to do .....

I've got a head full of lists .
Things to do before I go away.
Work to finish ...
Things to pack..
Stuff to take on the plane to keep the little girl occupied
Letters to write
Emails to send
Shopping to do
Chores around the house- . Dare I mention another load of washing!
Bills to pay ...
All gpong round and round and round in my head.

I woke at 6.45 this morning thinking about my lists.
Worrying about my lists
Adding mentally to my lists as I checked through them ...
In the end I decided to forget the idea of a lie in on a Saturday morning ... and just get up and deal with my lists.
Because when you've made a list there's nothing better than to do the bloody tasks and put a line through them, tick them off or in my case BOTH.
Call me anal ....
Call me organised ..
Call me a worrier ...
Probably all three are true.

So at the end of the day I've made a bit of progress on my lists with help from the boy and the little girl ...
Ahhhh that feels better ...
And I figure I'll do the rest tomorrow.


.

No comments: