Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mushroom Soup

What to do for dinner ...It's the question we all face after work every night.The girl had an easy early dinner ... but what can I pull together for us?
Ahhhh the mushrooms on the bench - I could do something with those. The boy picked those yesterday. The recent rain has been kind.

I grabbed the latest copy of Delicious - remembering the cover featured mushroom soup. Perfect! Within 30 mins the soup was on the table ... a rich dark concoction. It tasted like the forrest (but in a good way, you understand). I whipped up a salad and slathered some fresh goats curd onto some sourdough toast ... and that was dinner. A glass of wine of course. Bloody delicious it was too!
And I've got to say I'm feeling pretty proud about uploading these pics taken on my new digital camera!


No comments: